I havent posted in a long time. In fact i havent posted as long as the 3 day war ended.
Terribly sorry.
I wanted to. but, you know, if you're a blogger.
NOw, main things at my main right hand.
My new class is pretty ok, i've chatted with leanord, that tall guy, esther and benedict somewhat.
And to think my basic entre teacher is uncle benny. He's decent.
School school school.
My timetable is mighty decent.
After including french and public speaking.
Woo! Im beginning to see why f-a-t-t, er.. I mean v-e-e-p-o-h, loves jaquet jerome that much.
Pity i ain't in another f-a-t, er... t-o-n-g-t and beng's class. Haha..
I think that it must be fated for me not to be in a single class as anyone.
Until good ol raymond decided to join me in public speaking. WOO!
This random- fiesta has hit me too , tis fun tho!
ON a side note, today's the longest I spent alone in school, the longest I've chatted with raymond and the first time I spoke to geraldine.
Cheerio!
And cuz I'm in a good mood.
2. Cheerio!