Where Nobody knew nobody'
30 April 2007
Oh man.
Oh man.
Oh wretched man.


I want my old class back.
I've been caught trodding alone due to everybody either finishing class already or having classes.
Why in the good heavens/hell, Am I in a class with nobody I know?

Val got Rory,
Ken got Jen,
Ger got Mich.

And somebody got somebody.
Heck, even my friend's friends aren't in my class.

TAke for instance last week, NOBODY was in school.
FOR 2 HOURS I had nothing to do.
MAybe I should study.

But who does these kind of things?

Now, I'll try to peer into the sun-drenched "grass-is-always-greener" side.
Raymond is in my public speaking class, I've got quite close to my french class ( 4 people only)
Kudos to Ray for following me that day.

I'm not alone during lectures.
My timetable is better then most.

And 1B21 makes it a really BIG thing to gather.
Unlike other classes from what I hear.
Like that day we won the best sportsmanship class.

Well, It ain't only for cheering madly.
It lasts till now.

Kudos ( An abbreviation for Cheers)
~R.Ho, 4:50 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives