I just came back from Bukit Gombak.
It's so terribly far and so terribly unusually that it's
terribly momentous for me.
Yay for me.
Anyway, I'm thinking about the few coming days.
I have to complete HR, top priority.
Then, I have that Benny Ho thing tmr, hoping I can skip it. IN the morn.
I have to pop over or down to grandad's place.
So basically, thats the whole Saturday gone.
I have the play on Sunday , so its sunday busy.
I am busy..
but Im sure I'll tide over it.
:)
Due to popular belief , I would like to correct that phrase that I never go service. I DO.
And this last Paradise band was a little less then I expected.
Or maybe I'm just really washed up after travelling there itself.
The ride back was tremondously fast, I slept and woke up at regular intervals,
Commonwealth, Tanjong Pager, City Hall, Aljuned and Simei.
Practically no time passed.
Woohoo!
I should learn the art, or this art.
Anyway, this meaningless post is basically so that other people will blog something meaningful.
Especially's Calvin and Phoebe's. (Yes, I'm putting your names here)
yeah.
And whatever.
Cheiockio.