Tired, but....
14 May 2007
What the heck's wrong with blogger?
They stink.

But im using it?

Well, in all terms, I've been asked to simplify my posts rather significantly.
In all fairness, I do apologise.

There are some posts that don't mean anything really. They're just thoughts.
Espacio Personal. Is not " for your pleasured reading"

Wellwell.

School's getting better.
My class is'nt half bad.
My old class isn't bad at all!

Times have changed.

Ah well, enough of the philosophical crap.

I'm bored.
I'm getting honestly bored.

I want those simple, small minor things that intrigue me so much to return.
I want little exuberances.
I want sock-it-to-ya kind of surprises.
I want it BIG.

Cuz i'm so bored.

There are tunes in my head.
I just watched Spiderman.

Oh man..

I need soccer.

Even school's getting borin without val..
Sometimes wad cal n ken talk i catch no ball.
Sometimes I wanna see Xuewen.
Sometimes I love writing poems.
Speakin of which.

Here's TONGTECK n MINE's!

Battled thirty eight games with full effort
The Devils had the Title back at Old Trafford
While cheers from the Red Manchester can be heard
Tears flood the grounds of Sheffield, Charlton and Watford

The Blues of London must be feeling down
For their failure to bring their third title back to town
The Reds of Liverpool will soon count their pounds
If they land their hands on their sixth European crown

All four competitions, the Gunners lost
All that underachieving may soon have a cost
Big Sam’s heading to the Toon
My friends, the Geordies, are over the moon

Berbatov filled defenders’ hearts with fear
That’s why he’s Tottenham’s player of the year.
Andy Johnson’s strikes are sweet to the Toffees
And at 8.5million only, Ooh, what a fee!

Steve Coppell’s men had beaten all odds
Did more than enough to beat the drop
Keane and Bruce are coming from yonder
They both came from Man U, Sir Alex? We ponder.




MANYMANY kudos and judos to calvin.


Cheers.
~R.Ho, 10:59 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives