18'
15 June 2007
I'm finally 18!!

Eh?

well, no it isn't me.

I was 18 so long ago I think I'm 19.

Firstly, happy bday to Calvin, Gerald and Geraldine.
15 , 13, 11 June so the very respectively. :)

Nownow,

I used to tell my brother when he was 18 when he asked me something impt.
" You're 18 man, do what you deem fit"

Now that I'm 18, what I deem fit can still be so incredibly stupid.
No, i didn't do anything stupid in the near past.

But, now that I'm LEGAL, which everybody wants to be.
It ain't a big deal.

Yes, I'm LEGAL.
to drink and club and whatever.

And go to jail.

so yeah.. two sides to a coin.

But have I matured sufficiently to think on my own?
I seriously doubt so.

Singapore is a sheltered environment, people in Singapore cannot survive as well in the wild as people of NeverNever Land. ( or a country I cannot name with more termite hills then HDBs)

But that one is an arguement not withstanding currently.

So I'm 18 now.
Hmm.
18.

I am officially an adult.
Unless you count the damn theme parks who I became an official " adult" at 12, so I pay the adult price.


Weird times.

Yes, as I was saying.

I'm 18, by now even a fogey knows that.
18.


Physically- wise or unwise. I think I've grown quite a bit since I was 12.
So yeah. I am adult size.

Mentally - wise or unwise?
Hmm.
So I can ponder and write and all these nonsense while attempting to scrutinise everything from every known angle. But for what cause?
So what if I speak good English, or Chinese?
So what if I can provide good advice?

In stress-eey times, most 18's will crumble.
Myself included.


so, do As I deem fit?

Why?

My parents are still here.
I think of the excuses I gave when I was young, or below 12. It's so incredibly stupid now.
My parents were older then me when I was below 12. So it must have been a monstrosity of a lousy jackass excuse!

I can't wait to learn, to reach 21.
To get experiences.
To be a wise old mystic staying on top of mists of BT hill.

The old should be revered.
They seen LIFE. LIFE itself.
I've barely scratched the surface!

Maybe thats why Im so bored.
I wanna learn and know more, I can't wait to grow up!

Or maybe I shouldn't. But piss off mate! These kind of I if's and that so's and kind of's are cliched and stupid and borin..


Yeahh.


so ends this post.

Or rant ( but its so damn cliched too)

Or this.

Smile!
~R.Ho, 9:05 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives