Curse this title'
11 June 2007
I've just looked through my lovely archives.

And it is tainted.

Why?

The very recent ones are BORING.
they're stuff I would like to delete
Not just the angsty ones, or emo ones if you'd prefer.

Boringboringboring.

I'm disappointed in myself.

What's so nice about a blog if its the same as any Sam, Tom and Mary's blog?

I used to love writing about wierdee stuff.
I think i still do.
But considerably lesser.

I need to do so again.
Write something so nice I would like to read it.

Heck i even want my bite back.

Even my titles are not well thought off.
How vastly disappointing.

Slap meself.

But then again.

What use is writing my favourite style of writing if nobody bothers to read it?
Glance, skim, cut my words?

How dare you?

I just read the most wonderfullest * Sod off * book ever. Notes from a small island.

Its hilarious. Comic genius.
Or maybe cuz its about Singapore.

I want to buy it, retail price is 34 bucks.

But im bored.
I wanna do something.
I wanna climb mount everest.

I wanna use Capital letters.
I wanna swim the Singapore Channel when there is one.
I wanna have a baby. ( temporary)
I wanna break a leg.


As You can see, i wanna-a-a-s a lot-s-s-s of thingi-e-s-e-s.

So ye-s-s-s-s.

I'm hhalf bonjours!

Or bonkers.

Cheeer-r-r-s!
~R.Ho, 11:20 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives