dat and no dat
02 June 2007
Holy macaroni i camper!

What many events be has unfallen upon me this youthful period of many days.
hahahaa
First of all, I would like to say That my BEST FRIEND, Philemon Chor has surprised me beyond me wildest dreams on his level of intellect. While still not COMPLETELY up to par, his speech today and reasoning and the fact he knows how to confront somebody is extremely admirable.
I hope the people around him do NOT by any means take him for granted.

I somehow foresee good things about this boy.
Extremely good things.

His reasoning are so uptodate, and his progress so tremendously remarkable.
So remember this, I write this day that Philemon Chor is hereby no pushover and HE can by all means do something with his life and make it a joy to live in.


NOW, on the other side of life.
Cheer up Phoebs!
Oh yeah! you're "ok"
Never had to worry about you.


NOW NOW NOW and plenty of other NOWS.

I am a bit behind on my studying and for once its entirely MY fault.
I am slagging and slaffing and slacking and whatever one wants to call it and it stinks.

like my ulcer today when attacked by salt crystals who should never in any dish amount to so many,
Let me change the topic here.

Me and a few others.
NO SOMEBODY's or SOMEONE's here!
they were jenken-ny cal and xuewen.

We played that dumba ass game that everybody loves to hate.
I got hit 3 times on e row.

Man.. karma was doing his/her job today.

How delightful intriguing i find Kenny on a sidenote.
Hoo hah.
OR do I?

Ohhhhh.
And I LOVED my roleplay.

It was incredibly funny.
And the fact i had to change outfits twice in 3 mins.
Woooo.
Practice indeed makes perfect.

The downside was that when putting/wearing ( Who cares about english?) on my formal clothes again, a whole class passed by me.
Plenty of girls have me rude stares like " why de heck u dirty flasher (#(@#@)*#@))!*@#((#@&^T%#(@@#(........ "

Yes its crude but i could feel the daggers poking my solar plexus and my underbelly.

Ahh.

How immensely satisfying to be able to rattle off with no cause and being.
Melancholy?

Oh well.
And a mention too for the people going to Genting.

Have a great trip, dont get robbed and most importantly...
Dont Die.

Yeahhh. Dying aint fun.

Speaking of death.
On a morbid note, I am sorry for Sherman,

Whose special friend and grandpa just died and had coincidentally their funerals NEXT to each other.
My goodness, if he does'nt go emo or emu or whatever I'll think he's half mad.

But its good.

Its all going to be good in the end.

On a further note that never seem to end.
Kudos to Valencia for keeping me company on the phone and Rachel who was the fastest friend I ever EVER made.

Yes, I'm in a generous mood.

So leave me a tag and Get a mention!
Before all that generous bull leaves ( See? some's gone already)

And also to Geraldine, WenJing and Pauline who makes MSN so incredibly funnnn.

Oh yyeah.

What a post.

Cheers.
~R.Ho, 11:18 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives