Good and Bad'
13 June 2007
Woo hoo.I watched Shrek today.
With ol' Vanessa.

To start off, was feeling seriously weird today. I accomplished a lot of stuff, but nobody needs to know that.

A couple of hours before the movie, I felt something was seriously wrong.
And my feelings are usually true. ( this is kinda religious and stuff) :)

I felt terribly uneasy that I wondered I should go.
But she already bought the tickets ( turns out they were free)

It was one of the most uneasy feelings I ever had.
So I basically played the organ over and over, making songs while praying like mad.

Eventually, the feeling cleared quite abruptly, and I got the feeling the problem lies with the bear (AGAIN)

So I prayed like mad. AGAIN.

I think I got convicted with a verse that came to me.

Romans 5:1
Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Weird font.

Anyway, yeah.

I read it a dozen times from TM and later back.

So..

Just had a long discussion with my mum. Who's quite knowledgeable.

Cleared plenty of my doubts and stuff, But I hope I get this change in the wind thing.
Cuz I have this appetite for the Word now.

And I like it , Yes I do.

So yeahh..
Tis is all kinda religious and stuff.
but hey! I'm religious.
hehehe.

So..

yeah.
On a completely HUMAN side of the world, I realised going out with Vanessa was so much fun.
She made up w her boyfriend AGAIN which is like the umpteen time. Hahaha..

We watched Shrek, She had free tickets and had supper and reminisce on our days of the old.

Primary school ( 5/5, 6/6 ) to sec school (3E, 4E)

Woo.

So fun.

Manymany kudos to her.

I feel like reading the bible.
And the BEAR is beside me now.

:)

Cheers.

~R.Ho, 1:20 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives