Movie'
28 June 2007
In a space of a few days I received ,
A

Very NICE post dedicated to me.
n
A not-so-nice post about me, albeit somewhat a joke.

One of the best feelings one/me can have is seeing something about myself.
Such a spark of jubilation, esp if you're sitting alone at this darn square metal computer.

Just makes you wanna kill.. I mean hug somebody.

Ahh. Speaking of Kill.

I just watched Transformers.
And thus of such I am dead as a tired dog in a bog which wears on its bones.
You get the idea.

WheW.

I watched it at AMK or Angmokio for not-so-short.

And the trip is boring and brutal and backbreaking.
Yes, some people travel everyday. I DONT.

So I cant relate, N i hate travelling.

As I was mentioning about my current dog tired bones bogging me state, I will end as such and hope

Well, I'd hope I'd get a good night's sleep.
( IM gonna read this soon n mutter n expletive to myself)

But till swear time,

Bed time

Cheerizzzz
~R.Ho, 11:39 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives