I havent wrote a decent post in a decade!
IN blog time.
And for that I apologise.
I don't know about you oh kind reader but I hate seeing pictures when a blog turns up.
Well, not hate, just kinda puts me off.
But hey, its not my blog.
so. I'm obliged to say nothing
On to business, for which I dont know what is.
Hmm..
School has just began, so a whoop-te-doo.
I can speak to practically everybody in my class quite normally so a hip-hurray.
Whats all this spirit?
hell..
ahahha
my goodness time has flown.
My dad told somebody dat Im in year 2 and i wanted to correct him.
Hoo hah.
I have nothing interesting except for the many interesting things.
Yes hoo hah this weird above statement.
oh yes, i rmb.
i MISS the hengs so the freakin terribly much i cant stand it.
Eug Nix and Ger. Oh man..
People I care about the utter most.
So yeah.
Phil too but I see him every week.
Yeah.
And that-who-cannot-be . .
yeahhhh
I hav french on wednesday.
I hav french on mercredi.
Yipyip doo doo
My chocolaty ass.
Man..I really should write something intellectual.
Like
To be or not to be!
For being is such that bees are not us beings!
Thus us are to be that we have be-come.
Time is being us there to be what we have thou art to be!
Wow!
Anyway,, i like my special occasion speech.
I live miss Linda for her comments.
I Am Happy ( IAH)
YES IAH.
My life is good, my frens are good, my lifestyle is good, my eternity guareented.
How much more can I ask for.
Oh right.
Never enuf..
For such is the woe of man.
Ah well,
Big c
Cs
Hs
Es
Es
Rs
Ss.