yep'
06 June 2007
MBS is over!

And that is cause for celebrations.

HRM and biz fin are much EASIER in comparision.

So yeah..

I did pretty ok too so I am relieved.

Yeah.

Study.


Anyway, I chose corporate communication and human resource as my elective.
Hope I get in.

NOw, lets see.
There's this guy on my online game thing thats keeps bugging me.

He's rather amusing though.
He sounds like Borat.

Here ye:

first one : i am no goalkeepers 2 matches and 2 loses... you r son of bitch
2nd comic relief:
..but you can't won! hahaha
3rd guffaw:
you're funny
you know i am better than you
you are noob


hahaha.

WHat a guy.

Cheers.
~R.Ho, 5:30 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives