I'm gonna use titles to communicate soif you don't read them then you just might be dim and dimmer'
03 July 2007
I'm blogging.
Cuz SOMEBODY said I don't blog enough.

I take my comments seriously,
.
Ha

Anyway, 3 things.

First the bad news,

I failed in both B finance n HRM.
I'm crudely put, damn freakin' disappointed.
I had such High Hopes too.

I feel like swearing.

Speakin of swearing.

I feel like seriously swearing at some people.

Seriously.
But I can't.
Cause it would'nt be right.

Here's a phrase, relating (obviously, I am gonna put stuff s obviously I would hate myself)

Is there a speck in my eye.

Notice yours first

For
Is there a plank in your eye? Big Enough to walk on, or maybe start a BONFIRE

but no.


:)


3rd thing,

I realised Why i'm / was gettin so tired and irritable.

I'm SICK!

HA.

Hmm..


Lear amitte Dura Annees

Hmm.


my face is bring slowly deep pressurised.
thus, before it's gone.

Think.
~R.Ho, 8:26 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives