Wow-wow-wee
I'm amazed I'm still bloggin away.
Its probably due to this cyber age.
Soon my wedding invitation will have R-PLZ instead of RSVP.
I'd planned to write on specific topics whenever I blog nowadays to prevent a barrage of utter no-sense mumblejumble I usually write with plenty of hoo-hahs and hehes.
That I won't say.
Anyway, today's topic is my day.
Yes, well it's looks/sounds/seems/feels/smells/reeks of/are/is doldrums but I have nary else a thingy to write on.
For the first time on heresay, I'm gonna dab on 2B03.
I've wrote aplenty of 1B21 already, and it seems not withstanding anything pretty meaningless.
therethus, I like my class,
I cannot believe we have to switch AGAIN in 2.2.
My groupmates are spectacular to say the least.
BEST group i ever had. this year.
The people inside my aboveformentioned are not half bad at all!
Given the apparant animosity of my inability to open up I am pretty darn happy with my self.
So heck yeah.
I like.
Yeah.
Thats it.
Soon i ponder.
Anywayzzzzz ( heh heh heh heh heh)
Im in love with the simpsons.
Oh yeah, and b4 i forget.
I find A LOT of stuff cliched.
I find A LOT of stuff, N i dislike using cliched stuff
IN case one wonders, an or a cliche is an expression that has been used a lot of times it's lost its meaning. For example " I look into the mirror, and I see heaven." is NOT a cliche.
heh.
That was nicholas's
Anyway, as I was rambling( i find this guilty too)
The reason my posts OCCASIONALLY contain weird stuff is it is because I find( GUILTY!) every other phrase is borin and overused.
Hence cheers, its MINE so its not cliche.
Forget overseas people, my cliche issue deals with Singaporeans.
SO yes, thats why sometimes I find it difficult to express my thoughts into words.
Cause if put simply it'll be so cliche-ing I'd have to kill myself.
I wonder Why too.
And I sincerely hope the above few sentences don't cause me any hurt and backlash.
Many a time I have felt as such.
Heck, I can almost visualise it!
Now, before Whatever happens .
Cheerio.
no, wait.
Last thing.
I think I HAVE THE PERFECT FAMILY.
Something didnt happen to me.
I just THINK that.
something does'nt have to happen.
cheers.