Stuff again' cuz I apparantly am too lazy to catergorise into that bumbling thought not'
01 July 2007
I have to get my life organised.
Im on a like organised streak.

So goody.

So To remind myself, I need to get Apel, entre, public speaking done by this week.
MBS n HRM to follow.

So. Tad busy nowadays.

Yesss.

I'm worried bout my health, Im getting tired n irritable.
n I have nary a clue to what as such.
NO, I dont think Its any physical problems.

Oh well.
Oh, n I'm a guy.

Why?

Oh well.

Hmm.

Eugene's here, thats awesome.

Ahheck.

There are my thoughts as such, uncategorised.

Woohoo.

happy bite.

cheese.

Oh.

I mean cheers.
~R.Ho, 4:42 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives