that chicken bolganese mash which i have never mouthed it but obsinatably remains in my head
16 July 2007
A humongous backlog of tasks
A furore in activity
A job magnitudely - mountain

That, what it seems.
Is I'm busy.

I'm really crushed my phone went into a coma.
Now my new/old phone's in a coma too.

Yes. Well.

On sunday, or yesterday If I would please.
I attended this concert.
Filipino service.
Well, kudos to Japheth who stayed back.

My Dad was in charge of it.
We all helped.

Helping which is-not-the-first-time-i-realised.
Is more Not-so-dreary
Than it is fun.

Ha!

Considering it's a relatively(I still hate this word) new ministry
and 200 over people attended it's pretty darn good.
And somewhat as above I am pretty darn proud of my Dad and La familia Ho.

Yes, I helped serve food, do chairs, yadayada.

Anyway, for the first time in 6 years.
I finally told someone my deepest darkest not-so-proud secret.

Well, he was shocked.
Cause I was dressed nicely in a shirt instead of my usual casual.

I need a miracle to get over it.
Hence, I go a miracle service.
I'm trying to sound really cheerful about it cause all I've read today are cheerful things. :)

However, In all utter truth and honesty and whatnot we use to call open people.
I was terrified.
I couldnt walk home without staggering n tear-ing.
And for once I am not exaggarating.
I'm not dandy with this either.


The guy who (thank God for him) interceded for me was somewhat taken aback. Yes, I mentioned it before.
Heck, I'm only 18 and it has been bothering me since 12.

It's been weighing on my mind, heck on my body too.
How can I have such a THING?

Let's see, the ten Commandments.

1. You shall have no other Gods before me.

Lets see.
HECK NO!

2. You shall not make yourself a carved image.. so on.

A bird? Totem?
Never.

3. You shall not use the name of God in vain.

Well, I cut down a lot on "Oh my God".
A LOT

4. Keep the Sabbath Holy.

Hmm. I need to find the true inclination of that.

5. Honor your father and mother.

Well, I'm pretty good at that.

6. You shall not murder.

Loonybin.

7. You shall not commit adultery


hmm.


8.
You shall not steal


Never done that.

9. No false witness, or no lying.
hardly nowadays.

10. You shall not covet.

Maybe a teensy little bit.


Anyway, I haven't done a lot to break the ten anyhow.

Must I follow as such?

But heck it's WORST then the 10.

How can I be someone good, someone upjust?
Some mild guy who doesn't even watch puny horror films cause of my principles?
Some guy who mothers love and remark " He has principles, a line he won't cross"

Sure I do, but ..

Darn.

How can I testify for His name if I've done all that?

Worst still, Today's Day 1.
I haven't got over it yet.

Damn, I don't even swear anymore. But who cares?



Last thing,

NEVER I repeat NEVER ask me anything about this.

Cheers.




~R.Ho, 7:55 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives