I am doing something now.
Dabbing on potential topics.
Well, that I won't say.
Ah, music.
I love music.
I like Jazz most, followed by the blues, I don't mind opera.
I feel that there is a certain level of music attainment which is stagnant among many people.
There are numerous musicians around.
I can count guitarists by the number of cells on my hand that it if I can see them. NOt unlike the musicians.
Drummers are many too.
Pianists, blahblah.
Euphonists, trumpeteers mostly come from school bands and die out.
There is this level of music, many people are stuck on.
This particular level, this stage where self-improving is NOT the norm.
How morbid is this stage, coerce instead not the crowd.
Most definately there are those who improve all the time via professional help.
also those who are stuck and like to proclaim.
Be it the harmonic scale, or blues in whatever key, spanish rumba. There is never too much to learn.
Yes, I've kept this post simple.
Isn't it obvious enough for you?