My title character space ran out, thus it sounds like ima sec 2 boy. - hahazzzzzz, kekes, wahahas, .
Yeah.
Anyway.
first things first.
I have now gathered that everytime I go to east coast park I injure somebody.
Each more serious than the last.
Here, let me lay this out.
The first time i went i injured Calvin. I crashed into him while on " the-devil's" rollerskates.
The second time I threw a filled water bottle (OF DEATH!) which hit Kenny square on his back.
Ha.
Then this time I injured Valencia, quite nastily.
I dont know if I should get into gory details but there was some sembalance of "my fault" in the nasty equation somewhere.
I'm terribly sorry.
I did all I could later !
:)
Oh man.
I've never injured somebody before.
SERIOUSLY. forget the skates of the devil n deathly hallows of bottles.
but it was quite nice la.
Seriously thankful there were no waterworks. (or crying)
Or that I didnt get bollocked at.
Oh well.
SMILE veepoh.
That is , after you bathe.