我的华语很差
可是呢,为了大家我会努力用功学的。
我姓何名叫伟权。
我现在写这些很困难,所以请您们让让我一点的好意.
Now for those who can't read Chinese.
Here is the Translation.
" Hello All! My Chinese Is not the best! However, due to unforseen circumstances, Or not so unforseen, I no longer have to learn Chinese. While some may argue the roots of our forefathers are very important, let me suffice to say that I respect the Chinese language a lot and my weakness in chinese does not stem from my lack of respect for Chinese people, its marvelous, glorious history and its language.
However, despite my weakness of Chinese, i would move mountains and endure the daunting inevitable process of sweat and tears to improve. Envisioning myself at the finish line of knowledge and learning is still a far-off prospect, one of which i am looking forward too, however, it is said that there is no end to understanding and while I enjoy the government's attempts to get the elderly to reinforce their stance in life and be useful and a joy in society, I think.
My family's name is Ho, For which I am proud of. Ho for a start, sounds really cool and stems from a old Chinese wise guy who decided Ho was a nice name. My name, or what people call me is Wei Quan, People dont call me Wei Quan, However, they call me Reuben. I am quite fine with the name Reuben, I think it is while not extraordinary is neat and easy to remember without much ponderings to remember that tall guy who is not so fat yet not so thin who occasionally taps tables infetteringly irritatingly and who also enjoys using words not found in the dictionary.
When I am writing these Chinese Characters I feel a sense of foreboding. This stems from my inability to converse in Chinese and also this sense of foreboding warns me that this subtitles are not quite as accurate as I have hoped but that ultimately proves my horrible knowledge of the Chinese Language which I repeat am trying to correct, thus kindly forgive my shortcomings and wait for the day I speak to you both online and face-to-face in a smattering of Chinese which you would be utterly shocked by because the utterings would be so incredibly darn fluent you would have a massive shock, but I hope you wont get a real serious shock to your system cause I've really grown to like the people who reads my blog regularly and to whom I dedicate this post too. Cheerio.
Chinese is an intricate language as you can see.
:)