I could sing of something'
27 August 2007
To the tune of "I could sing of your love forever"


Starts from Chorus:
I could read up finance forever.
I could read up finance forever.
I could read up finance forever.
I could read up finance forever.

Over the mountains and the sea,
I see my finance book with me,
and all I ever see now is,
marketable securities.

I'm happy to be in the truth
and I would daily read my book
for I will always sing of FV x PMT!

I could read my finance forever.
I could read my finance forever.
I could read my finance forever.
I could read my finance forever.

Bridge:
Oh I feel like budgeting!
It's capital I know.
But when the world sees my coupon rate.
They will dance with joy like I'm dancing right now!

Chorus:
I could read my finance forever.
I could read my finance forever.
I could read my finance forever.
I could read my finance forever.


End.


From the mind who's half fed up with Finance.

Here's the link to the song.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1R2cRs8BF4M
~R.Ho, 10:53 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives