Mug - To rob.
Mug - To study.
Muggers- People who wish to Bump into Ray Kroc.
Muggers- People who spend 7 hours at Macdonalds'
I slept somewhat unknowingly yesterday.
I was lying waiting n thinking.
Saying I think a lot is too much of a cliche for me.
Everybody thinks.
It's how it all ends up that matters.
I was down thinking about Dr. Seuss yesterday.
Green eggs and ham.
Bit of ponder aof whether I could write something like Green Eggs and Ham.
Apparantly all the good titles have been taken.
Let me try.
Pen and Pencil.
I have one pen and one pencil.
One writes in blue one you can cancel.
Ink is the name of this pen's game.
The pencil is small, Look I have two!
But they're all the same.
How horrible that poems sounds and the audacity of me posting it astounds me but its the early reaches of the morning and my eyes are still seeing double.
Anyway, I was sittin' on my chair last nite waitin for something.
There was nothing to do.
Cold hard, boringness .
I had to study that much I knew.
I wanted to play but i'm stuck in a rut.
Organ, I mean.
Sigh.
I miss chatting
Cheers.