Strangely patriotic I am.
Yoda I am not.
Its Singapore's birthday.
yip-yi-doodle-dang-damn-dis-sept.
hmm.
Anyway,
Reading that book really inspired me.
Creative writing indeed.
Anyway, Bruce or Lozenstgo was really being a total arse today.
And it's only my third lesson.
...:(
Anyway, I read a few blogs. In fact I read all the blogs I know before I started typing and Apart from a few dead ones, I found a few delightfully pleasant to read.
One naming Ger's one.
hahaha. Omgoodness, the captions are hilarious.
ahahha.
POST MORE PICTURES!
Ha!
I've also decided to stop using Heh.
Cause it sounds so, fake.
Heh.
Eh?
Oh..
Ha!
Ee
So.
Oh.
hmm?
Right.
Anyway,
I get very irritated when people insult performances.
I always think of the hard work people has put in.
And other imbeciles put them down without a further thought.
Take a singer for example.
If he's out of tune I tend to comment, but that's it.
Like " Ouch. :)"
Cause I'm music guy. Don't blame me.
Blame err, music.
Anyway, I've heard comments like
"walao, what kind of singing? Embarrass himself only"
=
"sod off you little ***:), he's singing on national tv and that's what Singapore needs"
Soccer-wise.
"I go there sure beat them one la, ram can already, noob one them"
=
"They're 5 years old you moron, I'll bet your rotating love handle will hang on some mother's mantlepiece"
Dancing wise
"Chey, They not good. Seen better"
=
" you bear a startling resemblance to my dinner, sauteed pork thighs"
Acting-wise
"walao, he act like ***:(, I can do better"
=
"you just did, you just won an oscar (grammys suck, blame simpsons for that) for Playing a pink bullseye in a SWAT camp"
That's it.
Im sorry for the influx in punctuation.
I think the asterix is underused anyway.
Also, The NDP parade was impressive.
HRM tmr , PS test tmr.
* Cheers *
beep