vacuum cleaner er er er a a a ho ho ho'
14 August 2007
I Detest/abhore the umbrella song by Rihanna (I think)

I remain both flummoxed/flabbergasted at it's popularity

No offence to Rihanna (Am I getting this right?)

But I think I'll call it Rihanna's random sayings.
Not song. A song is defined as music.

Yes, music.

Yet to find that in umbrella.


Here's what I did when I heard that song.

*Unfamilier verse plays*
*Cringe-worthy chorus begins*

*ellaellaella*

"HUH?" *in tandem with Hong Wei*

First I started laughing.

*Hearing the song for the too many-th time*
*covers ears*
"Swears at Singer, writer, sound speaker, my ears, singer, song, music"
*Arrange suitable swear words for each*

*pick Choice moments to say swear words*

*Forget how to swear*

*Mind reverts to revaberating and decides*

*hmm*

*monkey eats banana biscuits in my head*

*Word travels from neurons in my brain to voicebox*

*Swear, witty, smart, intelligent sections of brain shuts down*

"WALAO EH, WHAT A NICE SONG"

*That was a smattering of swear and a failed attempt at sarcasm, while intelligent remembers what sarcasm is, but forgets how to deliver it*





That was it.



I have to give credit to the writer for making the umbrella (mundane at best) such a popular item.

Now let me try,

Excuse me.

Handphone, handphone, pfft, pfft, pfft, pfft, ee ee ee ee .
ah,ah,ha.
Hee hee hee.

Omgoodness.

I literally covered my ears when I heard that.


Cheers, cheers, eers, eers, rs ,rs, rs.
~R.Ho, 8:56 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives