Archie and the seventish thousandth dwarf'
03 September 2007
Non-reality aside.

I am appalled at what someone said yesterday. ( well, not really that strong an extent, But appalled sounds better then miffed, or shocked, HEY! I like these brackets)
(And PKC people, kindly no tell-y)

Was playing the drums, I liked it, I sounded kinda good.

Then He came along.
"Enough of noise, now let's play music"


"ninama , angry mutterings, and retorts" from me. :)

As many imcomprehensible mutterings i can muster, As many backbarbangtuan words I can use, As livid my something will something, I will do nothing.

As such, there are people about who will
be a tattle-tale.

Bugga off! or Please don't tell or I'll do anything!

sigh.


I consider myself quite adept in MUSIC as people abuse that word frequently.

And contrary to many people's belief's, I can go many a day without music.
Unlike most BORING people who need their substenance. pffft. ( only to people I don't like :))

Anyway, Music to me are categorized into certain groups.

Nice music or music I can play, Jazz music which I adore, music-that-clement-likes-which-i-will-eventually-like, Angry shoutings from some guy in a black t-shirt, not-so-angry but faster mumblings from some guy with dreadlocks, sounds that occur when u tap buttons on a electrical thingy and a electrical thingy voice, someone taking up a common everyday item and making a song, music I hate and My music.

yeahhh.
















pssst

F.Y.I

I recently found out what's FYI.













CheerrrrrriiiioooO!
~R.Ho, 6:58 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives