The following is thus a surface of my syndrome.
Well, that's what Calvin says anyway.
How the hell can some people phrase their sentences so nicely?
Do i write like some half-rate country bumpkin?
Why the heck do i see and envy their ability?
This pisses me off.
Seeing how some people write makes me feel inferior.
Am I inferior?
What's the use of words like vituperations and flummoxed flowing off the tip of my tongue if I feel like this?
Such is the cliche of verbal sparring that bores me so incredibly so.
I gotta do something to improve myself.
The format of words plays nary a small role.
I'm gonna pummel yer sorry ass to the ground cause such are the cliches which everybody uses that I'm so moroningly mind-numbingly dead to it while it impresses other people.
Whose level of intellect are all this on?
Bloody heck I sound lyke some faggoty JC-esqe student.
yes, they bore me too.