HOT STOVE RULE'
03 September 2007
ehhhhh

Let's see, Ol' me write something different this time!



It was a dark and stormy night.
The sun was bright and the wind, pleasant.

ehh?

I think it was stuff like that that made my B3 for Olevels.

Anyway,
was playing soccer in my old school field.
Poly friends were with me.
Nary a clue of why.

then I went somewhere, and the game stopped.

we went to eat at this roti prata shop ( read on, questioner)
Kenny was saying something about playin in an arcade and a lady burning your name for good luck.

out-of-e-a-e-a-bleu came this fat guy.
My friend's - friend.
I told him something, he replied in retort.
he hurt me! whimper.

Then outta of nowhere there was a girl sitting beside me.
3 in fact.
I was in a verbal sparring war with the fat guy. (he was losing)

I was taunting the fat guy, encouraging him to be angry.
" You're angry, good! Spit it out, make me proud!" pfft"

Then this girl also said, something.
apparantly I mixed up both their sparring wars.

hmm.

Then everything went black.


And I woke up.













IN THIS BEACH-LIKE PLACE.
For some reason I saw a friend there, Joses I think.
I enquired ( like a way a cat enquires his mouse in the corner) " WHERE THE HECK AM I?"

he shook his head solemnly, gesturing to a large LCD screen on the . Well, it looked like it was on the air. ( yes, the air)

A big timer like the one on the Incredibles movie (ooh I loved that movie it was so darn great and the epitome of my )

Well, enough digressing.

I asked again , how do I get back to the real world?
The screen changed, " you have two re-entries back to the world"
"Type 7442"

I did.
Or at least I thought I did.
I mashed a few buttons.

"Your request has been received"

I asked another guy, now what?

He said wait, and the people will come to your house.
I ran back to my bedroom. It was a dormitory now, but was shaped like my bedroom.

Took my wallet and hp. ( what the hell am I doing here?)

I asked again, "how long would I stay there?"

"not long" was the sooo unsatisfactory answer, I mean, not long? What a boring cliche, who's trying to be ol'mysterious here?

ahem, then I sat on a deck chair.
And prayed. because It was all so real.
I couldn't go back.


"in the name of Jesus, Let this all be a bad dream"




And I did, and I had 3 messages, one from Germaine , one from.

ehhhhhh? no, that was the end of my dream.



So if dreams are anything to go by, I'll be back at the beach, after " NOT LONG"



Ha!
~R.Ho, 6:36 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives