Remarkable'
21 September 2007
REMARKABLE.

To begin, I've been going out with my two very good friends almost everyday the past week.

HA!

Incredibly fun is a boring understatement like cliche.

But you get the idea.

We were talking about buskers, after seeing this immensely talented busker-musician.

"lol, stereotype ( which means, we are gonna talk bout it)"

"Hey you, play the guitar."

"What makes you think I can play?"

"you're blind what"

golly good graciousness gamper on a git.

No we're not insulting buskers or blind people.

If you think we are , you're quite stupid.

Anyway, there are no facades.
Nobody trying to outdo each other.
Nobody saying their point of view.
Just purely what friends do.
Best friends I might Add.


er
dabbling on 50 cent in a tuxedo,
dobbling on stupid people,
dangaling on politics,
doppelgangeling on current affairs.

MAN..

They blow-me-mind-away.

And they always make time for me. ( that I never take for granted)

Like I for them ( I hope)


Some may think I'm shooting my other friends.
ha!
You must be half stupid.



Now you think I'm mean.



n I'll leave your stupid mind to figure that out.

It's all really gushing.
BUT yeah.

I'd gush in alternate letters for them.

YeS YeS nO nO?
~R.Ho, 12:41 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives