WHAT FREAKIN WHY?
15 September 2007
Sigh.

Bad news always overrule good news.

Good news first!

My new kid is relatively better, i can communicate with him well.
And the MUM talks SO much.
She's gonna give me new jobs!
Her youngest kid and even her oldest kid.
But I can't do O levels.

She's quite nice
But den again they ALL are at the start.


My Brucey boy.
is the bad news.
I called His guardian to change the timing and she said " Reuben, I've just sat through with Bruce and I'll be frank with you" ( OH CRAP)

" he can't copy words! Do you teach him how to copy words? And I don't understand why you give him breaks! And water next time let him drink once and that's it! His handwriting is so untidy! I sat with him for half an hour I feel like Slapping him already! You have taught him for so long. Why is he still like this?"

to my credit I didnt say this, I reasoned things very nicely until I was proud of my eloquency.
' #$@&$^!&$^#*@&%^*&!#$^#*&@************, you #@($*#@&$*(#&(*(*#@ lady, your boy is E(*@#&*($#&@(*@%(*#@%(*@%#*(E=MC2 *@#$&#@)*$#@)*$# hopeless cause I'm not a miracle worker and you've asked me to teach phonics and its a specialised thing I CANT teach"

OH MAN.

She spoiled my day.
And the next, and the next. That I think.

SIGH.

Ol brucey boy, he's 10 and hasn't got into Primary 1.
~R.Ho, 11:49 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives