dissect'
24 October 2007
potentially dissecting.

Right and Wrong.
Sin and no Sin.

What line?

It's so blurry now it's non-existent

Alcohol, cigarettes, sex, gambling, swearing.
Remember when we were young and told not to do this.
I'd bet in every kid's mind we promised ourselves not to.
They sound SO bad, like only that heavily tattooed guy in the corner was capable of doing.
These words themselves illicit ill meaning.

But going for a drink,
a solitary shot.
Feels so little, so intangible.
Drink little bit only mah, try try.

Bet 10 cent only la. Never mind one.

Alcohol, cigarettes, sex, gambling, swearing.
Alcohol, cigarettes, sex, gambling, swearing.
Alcohol, cigarettes, sex, gambling, swearing.
Alcohol, cigarettes, sex, gambling, swearing.
Alcohol, cigarettes, sex, gambling, swearing.





VICES that seem so scary.
But everybody is doing.
And it then doesn't seem as scary, cuz everybody does it.

What's SIN?
Whats bad?
Bad?

Am I to some of you a ****** prude?

But when will this be realised?
When will people Stop and learn that it is wrong.

It's fundamental!
Wrong!
Bad!
Not Good!

Get my drift?

Stop destroying your body and mind.
I'm trying me bestest too.

Does religion come into the picture?
It sure does.

If you're a christian, nuff said.
Come talk to me.

Buddhist?
Buddha didnt drink and smoke ganja.

Taoist.
Well, dont know much about it but I think whoever whatever wont ask u to desecrate your body.

Free thinker?
There is a God.
I've seen and experienced his presence.
It IS him.
He spoke to me.

How miraculous is that.

I wont justify today.
My words and argue my points.

I just know I love Jesus and he Loves me.



To every soul out there.
Who's confused.
Mildly or otherwise.

Cheers.
~R.Ho, 9:24 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives