jose reuben ho'
01 October 2007
I really hope people actually read my words.


Dismissing wordy and lengthy posts make me hurt.



Just because they are a tad long.




I don't like that.




That's why,



I splitting up my lines.


So



It'll be like.



Dr. Suess



Green eggs and Ham.


With 3 lines a page at most.

Can you read it now?


How about now?

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pocasins from the Indians to keep his peckish noggin warm in cold winter mornings as little John from Robin hood's posse twirls his staff as it stands on its own after it got hotter than a hot summer's midmorning, Or Sally decided to sell her seashells near the sea which makes no sense as you can pick up seashells for free seventeen metres from her stall while her non-shotgun toting self isn't looking at you or how about another tougue-twister which says something about a crooked man with a crooked nose and lives in a crooked shoe-boot, yes i mean crooked, but wait I ain't done yet so I was pondering about my pondering words when i decided how funny I can be but then it is taboo is it as in I cannot say I am really smart and handsome and dashing without critism ha but i feel that even i am not as such however it is really fun to tickle people's senses and make them feel all curious ie people like this guy who is a tad cliched well tad is too weak a word and excuse me now as i digress.





Well, you don't need to read THAT.



But let that be the only mishmash of words.
~R.Ho, 2:52 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives