Over here'
24 October 2007
Thus, i PLEAD with you.
DO not take this life for granted !

It's only a small portion of your ETERNAL plan.

There is a FREE gift available, no strings attached, of Love and Forgiveness.
Of peace, of every good thing ever dreamed about.

Free and It's for YOU.

now stretch out your hand and take it.


For either you go to hades then hell when you die.
or paradise, then heaven.

Choose!

I speak the absolute truth!
Questions can be directed to me.

I only wish my friends would choose their EVERLASTING happiness over anything in this world.

For I would lay my life down for a non-believer so he/she has a chance to be saved.

CHOOSE

This life is not YOURS.

There is no guarentee your life WILL be perfect after believing.
But WOW.

It
Will
Never'
Be
The
Same.


Take this Free gift of LIFE!
~R.Ho, 9:35 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives