Rubbisin yeah'
16 October 2007
Hello! Wait, you NEVER read the first line do you?
wait, i do.


Frequently I classify people into sections.


Mentally I do.

Hence, today I would state the bad points of each.

Somewhat meanly.

hopefully in coherant terms.

I'll start with the worst.


There are many. Unfortunately.
Whom are not so different from an ape.

Their actions and words go around saying 'ima dumbass, slap me!"
"YES PLEASE, I WOULD!"

that would be the ideal reaction.

BUT NO! this is the society and there's law and nonsense around.
So i cant slap some guy.

I don't really wish to write a lot today.
I just have a few people in mind I will not name for safety's sake and I'll call them groups.

Then theres this few who jump on every bandwagon.

"YEAHYEAH, WE're NUMBAH 1"
"I'll KICK YOUR SODDY ASS TO baked alaska"

Morons, who cannot see past the tip of their nose. ( I would add a nasty adjective infront of nose but no).

Warped views of reality, in their own CANDY FREAKIN LAND of GIANT candycanes and EDIBLE gingerbread security guards.
Always having a belief or idea and feel IMA RIGHT! NO you'RE WRONG! IMA BUM KILL ME!


Warped is too weak a word.
DELUSIONAL IDIOTS.


Now, next the SMARMY's.
IF i made a computer game. I would definately classify these people together for missions.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?"
"YES you overbearing cliched filled lump of EDUCATIONAL TELEVISION"

YES I KNOW WHAT!
DONT SAY IT!
PLEASE!

It hurts my being.
My ears.
My eyes.
Heck my arms as well.

"hey, so you're lyke trying to lyke say that lyke this is lyke that and you're feeling lyke that so lyke lykelyke lalala"

"apparantly this is so apparant that donuts have two apparant apparances in the centre of a apparant APPARANT APPARANT PRICKY DURIAN HEAD"
IMBECILES.

BUMBLING JACKTENKNIVESUPYOURNOGGIN.

BAH

SMARMY I HATE THE MOST.

Like witches and cream.
They dont mix.

when so obviously they're pathetic attempts at contemplating leaves them half vexed and GIVES A LOUSY SUBTERFUGE OF A FOOLISH ARGH.

I only USE them.

USE these fools.

lastly, the ONES who are civilized who think they are king.
who snigger and snaffle and snoffle at things.
Who intepret and read lines up my fing.
if you're one of them i say to you
your boring ways will leave STUPID.

thats right.
These people hate to be called DUMB or STUPID or INCAPABLE OF RATIONAL THOUGHT>

BUT , HA!.
Foolish apes.

Oh wait, they can.
But THEY ARE SO BORING.
BORING BORING BORING PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY'RE SOME SMART ASS AND LEAVE LITTLE CHIHUAHUA'S LYING AROUND HOOHOOHOO. WAIT THEY'RE TALKING THEIR MONKEYSENSE AGAIN.

BOITERIOUS BLISTERING BLUE HADDDOCK BARNACLES BARNABIA.




YEAHHHOOO!
~R.Ho, 11:36 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives