230th post'
01 November 2007
Today's a very funky morning with a funk on my hair thats leaves flying funks all over the funked-up floor that makes funkynation somewhat HARD.

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled parakeet perching precariously pondering pointy peasy pontification so plalalalala can pluck a puck out of my POIFFERERY!



Hoo-Hah.

Right then, that's done.

*ticks checklist*
*of doing a funky thing*

uhh-huh.

Today I would blog.
About a thingmajiggywiggy that's so occupying my life now.

T-U-I-T-I-O-N.

Never once would I have fanthomed i would GIVE tuition.
Due to my horrible results.

However, I'm doing well.
I had/have 7 students. 4 now.
And Ms lee (my agent) thinks I'm a calling service and calls me oh-so-often.
I never even seen her before.

Once she called " Reuben, tuition ok?"
I replied nicely " yes thank you"
"ok bye"

calls like this perk up my day.

How funly and dandy.

Righto.

Now i teach Wen Jun and Jing Wen whose names confuse me more than on the occasion.
And Wen Jun's quite cute and Jing Wen looks and sounds remarkably like MeiYing.

That's on Mondays and Wednesdays.

On Tuesdays and Thursdays,
I teach another plump and hearty young lad as I attempt to train his mind whilst he neglects his body. HO.
And this new Jap girl.
Zhao Shen and Jia Bao.

man tis is fun.

Thus, Calvin has coined me "the busy man"
Well, I'll coin him the "lotto man"
Then.


I don't quite think I'm stressssssssssed yet.
So, I think it can only help to juggle tasks.
Never hurts to prepare for the working life.

I enjoy inane conversations more so now than others as I have lots of time travelling to my kid's house.

Yeah, thats it.

And my project group looks decent.

CheCHOCOLATEers.

:)
~R.Ho, 7:40 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives