I cannot further emphaise how good is CATS-the musical is.
I watched it once in London's famous West End (:P) quite a long time ago.
I refound their songs.
It isnt just nostalgia that hit me.
It was Awesome, Astonishing, Stupefying, Majestic, Mindblowing, Wondrous, Magnificant, Far-out, Amazing and other similar adjectives.
The Ultimate Pinnacle of Music and the Epitome of Genius personified or (cat-fied) in short.
And as one Fat Guy said "GENIUS GENIUS GENIUS!"
Each character has their own personality and dances and moves and responds and sings according to each individual quirk they possess which is essentially not vitally important as a whole but is also the glue that keeps it working.
Also their interaction with their mates was astounding.
It's all understatements! Such is the masterclass, Master Act, Masterpiece.
The song displays the perfect symphony of each Cat unique abilities and special traits in a tantalising fusion of poetry and dance.
This
Is
Good.
Cheers.