where hoot is a song'
04 November 2007
It is apparantly mandatory to be nice.
thanks so much.

It is apparantly monkey's schrougings to be better.
thanks for that.

Apparants are as good and clear as a fool.
thanks.


I don't like cryptic posts, I don't write cryptic posts, not never.
Unless there is feelings to be trifled with, which irritates me.

ima beginning to see 'im a dumbass slap me' syndromes

im so bored with cantering to the tune of the mindless droning tune of popular culture which restricts us in ways I cannot yet comprehend.
I am unsatisfied.

Life without Jesus is like a donut.
It's sugary sweetness only lasts so long.
There's a giant hole.

thats it.

NOw i just need self-discipline.

Rum-Tum tigger.



delight happy words.
~R.Ho, 12:19 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives