Drums and more Drums'
16 December 2007
Today was a drumming day.

It was horrible.
Then it got better.

Today I played the drums for church.
I was horrible.
Music was horrible.
I don't know why i bother.

I thought I sounded ok.
Then they kept giving me evileyes.

So I subsequently thought I sounded horrible.
Yes, horrible.

They'll never let me play drums again.
Cause I'm horrible.


Hmm.

Then I went to another practice for drums.
I was ok.
I was too fast.
I am a cat.
Nowait, I hit too softly.
Green eggs and Ham.

I
I
I

I need to improve on drums.
I need to play more.
I like drums.
I don't like horrible.



I'm gonna perform at Katong Mall on 22/12 Saturday.
I hope I ain't horrible.
Its one song.
Only one.
I only play for 2 mins.

But PLEASE make me not-so-horrible.

I've been practising so much.
I graduated from atrocious to horrible.

There.

I feel horrible.

But practice was fun.
And I'm PERFORMING!!!
DRUMS!!!

AT A PUBLIC PLACE!!

Sigh.

Drums.
~R.Ho, 5:32 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives