hoo hah'
05 December 2007
At least we all HEARD that somebody HEARD and that is incontestable proof.

ho hum.

I feel I could have done a lot of things better today.
Yeah.
I feel it in my fingers.

Incontrivitable, stuff.

I finished my HR.

I condescend to me. yes I do.

Today They ( Reuben, you know who this is) sat while I walked, they laughed while I rushed, they gandeared while I pondered.

Dear Reuben, you might want to layoff for a while and focus on the real non-superfical people.
People that do not use terms to cover their own failings.

And that hurts.

OH YES !

YEAhhhhhhhhhh

Villa boss: Carew needs self-belief
No gaffer!
Reuben does.
~R.Ho, 9:59 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives