a cooooooooooooooooooooool '
28 January 2008
hmm.

hello.

I was wondering what to blog about.

Philemon got 23, not bad.
Eugene got 14, not bad.

hmm.

I bought drumsticks, not bad.

I wanna get Lawrence and Rory to jam soon.

My best friend's sister *wink* looked surprisingly good.



I love "battlefield 2"
for now.

Next sat go play LAN.
How intelligent


hmm.


Manutd won.

I like talking to Grace
I like stating facts
I'm fond of Philip
I dislike two
I have a lot of projects


i got drumsticks
Cloverfield is a tantalising ripoff
I wanted to meet yvonne.
I miss my 2.1 group
I dislike my current grp
well not so much
but just a singular member that needs to be taken down a peg


Japheth ask me to express more
I like quiet
I'm not really quiet
I should let loose
A barrage?
or a mind warp?


Philemon rocks
I love philemon
taohuay is a funny name

I miss germaine
I miss hongwei



hmm.



wow
i think good
~R.Ho, 12:16 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives