Musicians should play and play and play and play.
Vocalists should sing and subsequents.
I want to play.
They won't let me play.
How would I improve then?
I think we should practice more.
They don't want to practice more.
Then went pnw screws up everybody's unhappy especially me.
Yes it's all fundamentally true.
So let me practice.
Let the guitarist practice.
Let prying and judgamental eyes be kept away.
Let wholesome practicing and playing take place.
I wanna play drums not with someone staring at me.
I wanna play keyboards with someone asking me to shut up when im having fun.
I know when to tone down.
I dont want people to shut off my instruments cuz i wanna play.
Yes i do!
It's simple.
I get a bit aggreived that I set up everything and people insist i pack up my own stuff.
And i Still compact everything in the end.
I get a bit frustrated when i want to play and no musicians have reached even though its 30 mins past stipulated arrival time.
I feel a little fooled when I'm asked to set up everything asap and as fast as possible and yet my fellow musician's are doing other redundant stuff.
I feel grateful to Grace for arriving on time, but not so at the rest for making us wait.
I feel worried when the wires don't work cause i want to play.
I feel worried when we don't get to practice all the songs and nobody seems to care.
I feel scared when my fellow chief musician (not in terms of ability) looks so bored with our music.
I feel many adjectives when something goes wrong.
I feel lower than a dog's belly when music goes wrong.
I feel bad when my fellow musicians feel bad.
I felt sad when they left without me.
I want our music to be the best.
I want my keyboard to be the best.
I want my drums to be the best.
I just need practice.
I dont have that natural talent like certain my fellow musicians have.
But at least I can gain that extra bit by practicing.
I miss Clem.
Bad.
I've said it now.
Interweaver for all I care.
I could have used bigge words but i didnt for 2 reasons.
Cuz i just
I want to play.