




1st: Third floor where I play for the Filipino Service
2nd,3rd: Really cool banners. Rev Victor Ho is my Dad, Well he's not a reverand
4th: Some kids jumping into the sea repeatedly
5th: Where I led worship for the first time.
i've just started FM.
LYON
After 5 years at manutd/Sheffield United, starting to get a bit stale.
I feel totally blessed.
I've just got a job offer for $1500 + shift allowance of $250.
Its near my place, with friends and in shifts so I can give tuition.
I am skeptical though. Haven't CONFIRMED the job.
And my teacher offered to help me secure the place.
The filipinos in my house are great company.
My tuition parents are understanding and good.
Man..
And I haven't even been praying much.
Thanks Dad.
Anyway, I did spend a lot of money on a bag and slippers
$150 to be exact.
One from River Island which i really really like
And one from Beetlebug.
Haven't shopped so long in ever.
thanks to my darling. Yes i do call her that.
Its a long story
Which is an anomaly.