brothers'
29 April 2008
People that try to get us.



Dismissive, they wave it off with a shrug, or a platinive phrase.
Mocking, they join forces with the similarly dumb and laugh. (nice, distraction)
Pondering, they go home feeling how inadequate they are.

I've yet to see another reaction.

Except maybe 5.

How pathetic.
Most of which hail from education's hallowed halo, but can be so directly blind.

I like Philip, I don't like how PKC mocks him.


So what now?
Do we look at it from another angle?
ok

labels, get labelled, never a good thing.
Cause well, everyone of which as mentioned above are metaphorically mentioned apes who can't tell scrit from scrat.

Safety and security in numbers, reminds me of hordes of zerglings, little tiny useless people who cannot acheive anything alone.

Unfortunately, humans have a greater purpose. They just can't get it.
~R.Ho, 12:02 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives