if I can maintain this thinking, and be nice as well.
What does that add up?
A peacemaker I hope.
was Prophesised over once.
one
A waste of time, a complate lack of understanding of anything.
Such a complete idiot only deserving of a scream at the face.
How to be peacemaker like that?
when there are fools , power-hungry, face-saving, intelligent speaking, idiocrys around on this planet.
They should be gone.
Like really really gone.
Take them, and teach em, teach em good.
I can be the next Hitler man.
man, i feel like slapping such a useless waste of space.
I reiterate slapping cause she deserves it.
slap slap slap
WHAT AN FOOL, yes, an fool, a fool.
At least other people are willing to learn.
forgive me.
sigh, and I can't do a thing about it.
NOTHING, nix, nada, nay, no, nis, non.
Thats probably why I scold people a lot here.
considering I havent shouted in anger for a few years.
how stupid of me.
I'm stupid.
Yes, I'm worried about the cliches that undermine the significance of some words I use.
Thats why i accent the wrong words some time. like that how ar?
thats why there are people like hongwei sherman and eugene around.