a song'
09 April 2008
a song about her

you're a complete idiot
a waste of my time
so full of yourself
a pantomime.

I looked at you the first time and twice
then i saw the geese in your eyes and the swine.

i stood for ages and you rattled on
i stood for hours and i saw the pond
not just geese anymore
its hot and burning
painful and searing

Are a fool.

Your words were ear dirraehea.
Sorry i had to use that word, sounds like a smear.
A smear it may seem, how crudely defined.
yet it all adds up to your pantomime.

I stood for ages and you rattled on
Your laugh a sound that my head would scratch.
So i go with the flow, such of the game.

scratch and the game.

I dont like you.
~R.Ho, 1:22 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives