hi pat'
20 May 2008
i wonder whether im thinking enough

my ah wells are seldom dismissive
or at least thats what i think now

a blog is a private thing
sure

and a public thing

so if I scold tongteck here now

haha

hi tongteck

hmm

God
I wonder if Im pleasing God
I do more than others
then sometimes less

I really really hate the new fangled loud electronicy songs from christian bands
bit cliched lyrics, all the same.

i like don moen

i'd suppose the people in the band will pick the songs I dislike
no choice really

its fun playing

I like my mind
thankfully I only say these stuffs here
and not in front of your faces
its not wise too

I'd suppose if i was wise enough i would know how to break my thoughts into friendly banter
I think I am.

you know something, I'm not angry at the government
I love this government

I think smarty people like to question the government
sure i dont like to move outside my comfort zone

hmm

very power man

want to meet a few people now
~R.Ho, 12:52 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives