I'
17 May 2008
I love my sleeps.
I never get tired in the day.

I musta be awesome!

been staying in school till 10,11 for a couple of times.
Think its good.

very good.
Great group I have for CEM, screw the other group (cept Liverpool)

chicken mcspicys!
No its not a craved food item.

Read it as a good heavens! or good gracious!

yeah

hmm

well well

I have a long weekend
thats good
'm playing keyboards tomorrow
thats good
'm an early riser
thats good
i like the drums and is/are quite adequate at it
thats good
'm close to my family
thats good


well thats it

no bads today.

although (heh heh how predictable)
I would like more contact with my year 1's

and to go jammin
I havent been jammin
thats bad

oops wait i planned to stop

ok bye
~R.Ho, 8:29 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives