perched parakeet punching pouty pounds pretty please'
17 May 2008
i've gone off the ball again.

Had biz olympics.
Didnt carry the torch (thank heavens)
carried the banner instead ; and marched all around the school

well well

i've been reading
and feeling the poor incoherant fools that litter my life.

There that wasn't very nice was it

I respect a few people, and I act like a moron in front of them.
Still, I'm trying to change that. My weakness maybe.

hmm
I met this girl that time and...

never mind haha

how delightfully intriguing for you.

I just realised,
no really, just
that I don't know who the heck reads this blog.

Do the people that inspired me to start a blog still read it?
they seem .. doldrum-y

Do my church people read this?
Do my classmates read this? (sneakily)

Do my ex-classmates read this ? (sneakily)
Do my cousins read this? (not-so-sneakily)

I would like to know thats for sure.
But if not, ah poppycock...

How often, dismissive is the name of people's game.

Pointless gestures or indications of something deeper?

I give people chances to show me what they can do.

I'm glad I waited... Most of the time.

I do make early judgements though
and most come true
They prove themselves to be blitering idiots with not an iota of sembalance to what me.

There's nothing wrong really.
It's just that my words are harsh, biting and to the point.
It's not nice no, but thats how I feel.

I'm still a pretty nice person.

hmm

i havent blogged in ages

Iz would like this

sigh jas


i will NOT end my post on a NOTE like THAT
~R.Ho, 8:17 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives