so on with the subject of coherency
Flaws with the brain, albeit inspired by a book.
I was wondering whether our brain was flawed.
With the Almighty Creator making us, we were perfect. Then we weren't (its the Adam and Eve story)
So our brain decides that this piece of soil, grass and air is ours, and that next hairy ape cannot intrude or else I'll beat him. In today's context, I'll bring him to the Court... and beat him there.
Territorial disputes caused WWII, or at least thats what I think. Japan wanted more stuff.
So what is this? It's people vying, claiming for this piece of land the call their own. Why?
Invisible lines are drawn, fences put up, barriers set, so people arguably with an inflated sense of ego and perhaps powerlisim (its a new word) decided to call this land theirs.
"hey you, you're stepping on my soil."
Whose God-given right is this? God?
What part of our brain decided that this cave was ours just because it induced our familiarity portion of our brain? Is this a flaw in the design of the human brain?
But in Christianity terms, it cannot be.
I'm quite sure I know the answer, when we ate the fruit, we became imperfect.
So it comes down to all our fault.
So whats wrong with our brain?
I become fascinated with the daily lives of my friends.
Which side of the bed do they get up, how many times do they hit the snooze button, how many times they blink before getting orientated, whats the first instinctive action the perform?
Yes, it seems weird, It is weird, even to myself.
But I enjoy i, it interests me.
This I may see as a flaw of my brain, why do I get infatuated with facts of this nature? (and why do I overcomplicate my sentences)
So...
another topic.
I'm 19.
That's nice but 19 isn't as nice a number as 18 or 21.
But it doesn't matter.
So I have many 19-ish friends.
Most of them are nice, inbred to get along with other people, to laugh at inane jokes and to smile at stupid behaviour.
Some are not-so-nice, they make faces, gossip and roll their eyes.
Some are a mixture.
So we're all humans in that aspect, to err is to human. which is a popular quote.
Well, doctors cure the sick, so I'm not interested (at this point) in the nice people, I am interested with people with the weird mannerisms and gesticulations and stuff.
Perhaps weird is too strong a word, its just people who do things they know irritates people, but they simply don't care.
Are they STUPID?
well, not really, that'll be jumping to nasty conclusions.
As I said before, studying POM and what nots led me to thinking, maybe I should take a step back, practice all the fancymancys the book preaches.
And I have, and I did, and I do usually.
Under pressure it gets difficult, but most of the time I manage.
And so... I will quote an example.
I shall call him "oblivious".
Well you all know his personality now.
And thats it. I don't want to state the obvious.
Then theres "cliched"
Why?
Do I dare express my strongest opinions on something as public as this.(my previous posts are just half of what I feel)
Or but who am I to judge people on a whole, I am not even half perfect.
Why do I feel in a tangle, what gives me the right to?
Why do I occasionally feel like ripping the soul out and shaking some sense into the body,
and then I make an effort to be nice.
What stupid questions, wait... why am I dismissing myself? Is this another brain design? Where my own brain acts on its own and refuses to let me continue thinking?
Is thinking along the lines of "my brain is flawed" a lazy act of ultimately dismissing everything else?
Or wait... I'm just 19.
I should be watching that drama serial(SIMPSONS) or playing my computer games, or hanging out with my friends or entering the drinking culture, or drumming.