opinionated'
06 June 2008
So I've been reading my teacher's blog. It struck me, that the way I write is unstructured, hullabaloo, messy, disarticulate and jumbled.

I jump around my thoughts so quickly, and I get lazy to pen them all down that what appears is a mishmash, gewgaws of words, jacked up to form this and that.
I loved reading that blog.

It was structured, readable and basically a fresh, open window.

Well, I'm still reading it, and I was thinking that writing might be a bigger window than i thought to thoughts and personality.
Is my personality such a deviation when online me comes on? Offline me is so different I feel like an alter ego. Are my jumbled writings simply a way to cover something up?
To mix words as my perception that confuz is the way to go?

I'm usually quite coherent with my thoughts, I can contemplete quite well, I'm especially interested in the little rigrags people do everyday.
Some friends can testify that I can get overly questionative when it comes to stuff like " do you wear PJs at home?"
How people place their toothbrushes also intrigue me.
Is that really a positive trait? Is learning all that going to be any use?

Reading about an older person's blog has made me how much I think in hindsight these days.
We always say "if only", and at this point, I make sure I have as little "if onlys" in the future and that I think is wise.

Then again, why would I want to change? Is that need for conformance to the roly-polys of my secular world so dire?

Or can I simply mess myself again and dumb my mind?
~R.Ho, 12:46 AM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives