So I've been thinking'
06 June 2008
to continue the trend of normal posts.

as in, the previous one.

So I've been thinking, about that is my brain fundamentally flawed, whether whatever I can comprehend is due to a genetic malfunction somewhere that I cannot comprehend certain things and that I can comprehend some better than others.

Why are our brains tuned towards doing the wrong thing?

Also, I've been thinking of my depth of my knowledge.
Mostly... In comparison to other people (that I must admit)
I'd always give myself very good grades.

I am getting more interested in my offline self and online self.
It's like two different people sometimes.
Yet... It might be the fact this blog's for friends and not for family which is why PROBABLY craft my posts towards to mindset of friends.

It's worrying, its worrying because I always have not a little more, but too much to say when I'm alone. Too much to say to everybody, and the "much" in this case is "bad" stuff.
So... It is worrying.
Studying Organisational Behaviour and Principles of Management has taught me very tangible givens for reactions, actions of emotions. Oh, and Sociology too.

So thinking along the lines of those perfect human behavioural subjects, or attempted anyway has made me come up with some reasons why my selfs or so different.

I daren't scratch the surface really.
Maybe I should but it'll mean sacrifices.

Another thing, I get really miffed when people dismiss ME (yes me) when they find out my age, or the people I hang out with.
I rather stand out.



So i was wondering about friends as well.
I have a number.
I really enjoy myself with a few.
Which regular readers will know. Than there's those I treat with a pinch of salt. I do think that's a flaw of the brain. I honestly always try to keep contact.

Until, well, it gets to a point I have to make a tangible effort.
Well, the point of me saying this that I do nowadays make efforts to contact or re-connect with old friends. And I do wish the readers do the same.

I wonder what I missed out, I wish I was older in the way.
I would have seen more stuff.
But then again, how is 21 going to be any different?


Hover, self-diving anybody?

I think I would survive.
~R.Ho, 10:21 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives