THEY say.... Who is THEY?
06 June 2008
What does the Bible say about anger again?

Because when my brother/friend/parent pisses me off
I dont show anger, I daren't (its true), I might be a bit sarcastic, thats it, I never insult, curse or swear, I never promise, vow or oath.
I don't even think bad thoughts... most of the time. I daren't

After all, I will be judged by God.
That is punishment enough.

But it sure as hell ain't healthy. or heaven.

I'm sure there are issues with me.
It might be big, or small. But definately issues.

Right, so when I solve them, do i become the perfect person?
Not really... so why bother?

Then again, the pros outweigh the intangible con.

I like people to be happy.
~R.Ho, 10:34 PM
profile
Ho Wei - 14/04/89
PKC, TP, BUS
Reuben's Blog
links
Eugene

Jap

Patrina

Grace

Faiz

Vivian

Shirley

Selyn

Dan

Jas

Calvin "Still Scouse"

Val

Michelle

JS

tagboard

archives