So a flick of the fingers, twinkle of the eye, swish of the instep and incline of the bow.
hmm.
What is heck is that?
Well, I wrote it, surely I should know. I get these morosings where I think everything must go slowly and surely.
I haven't quite found the balance in the way I want to behave, I tend to go off the high rocker, or dwindle in the low end.
It's quite intriguing really, to see myself in these different situations.
And also how I tend to revert to the "closedup" self in tense situations.
Well, I think that only proves so much about myself.
So I'm getting busy now, (as I've always been), yet I seem comatose at times, I do wish to do more, in my work and my life.
It's Tuesday again, which is nice.
Hm, that seemed airy fairy.
Well well, enough said. Bit hard to regurgitate myself.
Thank God my performance is over, I have got time to do stuff, again.